Questions to ask before you buy
Before you make a purchase, consider asking the questions below about the company you may be buying from:
- Does the company offer an assessment if required? Ensuring the product you buy is the right one for you?
- Does the company offer full warranty and visit you should anything break? (Some companies will require the chair to be sent back to the manufacturer to be repaired, you may have to pay for the postage).
- Does the company offer you a replacement if your product needs to be sent for repair?
- Will they assemble the product, if required when delivered?
- Does the company employ their own technicians to repair any faults?
- Do they offer support and assistance if the product is faulty?
- Do they offer national coverage?
- Do they offer any other mobility products which may be of interest?