The Smallest, Lightest, Quickest Assembled Compact Scooter on the Market.
What’s so good about the Mobie Scooter?
It’s about freedom…. Freedom to buy the car you want. Freedom to travel where you want. Freedom to travel with who you want. Freedom to go on holiday: by plane, by train, by bus, by coach or by car.
Why Mobility Scotland Ltd?
- Great Customer Service
- Award Winning Team
- National Coverage
- Trusted Dedicated Service Team
- Try at Home Service
- OFT Accredited
- Warranties & Insurance
Shower Proof, Puncture Proof tyres, Pavement Legal, Electronic Breaking, Adjustable, Tiller- handle bar position, Delta Handles- easy to operate for all, Optional Extras – batteries, remote charger, bag, seat back bag, colours – Red, White & Blue.
- Weight Limit of User – 18 Stones
- Assembly Time – Under 5 Seconds
- Weight – 22.8KG (Without Batteries)
- Speed – 4 mph (Subject to weight of owner and terrain)
- Range -10 Miles per battery (subject to weight of owner and terrain)
- 200 W Motor
- Easily Removable Lightweight Batteries
- Size – Width 17”, Folded Length 17” Unfolded Length 39”
- Lithium Batteries – Airline Approved
- Free to transport on all major airlines (under 25kg and lithium battery)
Why not come along to see our Mobie Scooter in our fantastic new Mobility Supercentre in Kirkintilloch!
Unit 1 Old Mill Park
Glasgow, G66 1SS
Or to request more information or a brochure please contact our team on the details below.
T - 0141 775 0396 E – email@example.com